Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average

[Feedback] Android firmware map, requests, complaints and suggestions

hello HOVATEK please i downloaded y4 rom from here but after flashing the phnoe is dead. i now find another working tecno y4 and backup the rom and take flash my phone but err 0000. plz help

I need Rivo Rhytm RX70 rom

Sent from my M3 using Hovatek mobile
(04-29-2016, 02:59 PM)romax123 Wrote: hello HOVATEK please i downloaded y4 rom from here but after flashing the phnoe is dead. i now find another working tecno y4 and backup the rom and take flash my phone but err 0000. plz help

Create a new thread.
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Please i need the stock rom for the new Tecno W4
plz i need HUAWEI Y511-U30 firmware For sp tool
Hello HOVATEK, i recently tried to flash my tecno 7C droid pad using the file I downloaded from this forum, it flashed succesfully but wint come on, nor charge but it stil responds to PC, what could be the problem, I have read virtually all the post related to it on this forum and others, but still same, pls i need it urgently, what should i do..?
Please help me with itel it1701 cwm

Sent from my itel it1701 using Hovatek mobile
(05-05-2016, 12:36 PM)mokoshalb Wrote: Hello HOVATEK, i recently tried to flash my tecno 7C droid pad using the file I downloaded from this forum, it flashed succesfully but wint come on, nor charge but it stil responds to PC, what could be the problem, I have read virtually all the post related to it on this forum and others, but still same, pls i need it urgently, what should i do..?

create a new thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
i am looking for a few ROM's, maybe someone can help me or point me in the right direction. I need the ROM for a Huawei y330 u05 and a y301-a1. also looking for firmware for a BLU studio 5.3 ii
Hi, I need Jiake JK11 firmware please