Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average

[Feedback] Android firmware map, requests, complaints and suggestions

Hi,

I have Lenovo S930 which dead about 4 month ago after i use firmware upgrade in sp flashtool and now can't power on,not charging.. my laptop still detect when connect to phone..many stock i has try but still unsuccessful.. Can i get lenovo S930 MTK Backup from here.. Please help me..

(06-20-2016, 01:49 PM)faizal3040 Wrote: Hi,

I have Lenovo S930 which dead about 4 month ago after i use firmware upgrade in sp flashtool and now can't power on,not charging.. my laptop still detect when connect to phone..many stock i has try but still unsuccessful.. Can i get lenovo S930 MTK Backup from here.. Please help me..

create a new thread so we focus on this
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
pls I need tecno h7 text file
(06-26-2016, 01:32 AM)akinoroja Wrote: pls I need tecno h7 text file

download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html
I ROOTED MY TECHNO C5 WITH KINGOROOT. IT WENT SUCCESSFULLY .BUT AFTERWARD I CANT MAKE CALL WITH MY PHONE AND ALSO CANT RUN USSD CODES. I RESTARTED THE PHONE BUT STILL,I WAS FACING THE SAME CHALLENGE.SO I DID A FACTORY RESET AND TH PHONE CANT BOOT TO MAIN MENU.THE TECHNO LOGO STILL HANGS ON.IT DOESNT BOOT
please help me

I ROOTED MY TECHNO C5 WITH KINGOROOT. IT WENT SUCCESSFULLY .BUT AFTERWARD I CANT MAKE CALL WITH MY PHONE AND ALSO CANT RUN USSD CODES. I RESTARTED THE PHONE BUT STILL,I WAS FACING THE SAME CHALLENGE.SO I DID A FACTORY RESET AND TH PHONE CANT BOOT TO MAIN MENU.THE TECHNO LOGO STILL HANGS ON.IT DOESNT BOOT
(07-02-2016, 11:41 AM)oseisekyi Wrote: I ROOTED MY TECHNO C5 WITH KINGOROOT. IT WENT SUCCESSFULLY .BUT AFTERWARD I CANT MAKE CALL WITH MY PHONE AND ALSO CANT RUN USSD CODES. I RESTARTED THE PHONE BUT STILL,I WAS FACING THE SAME CHALLENGE.SO I DID A FACTORY RESET AND TH PHONE CANT BOOT TO MAIN MENU.THE TECHNO LOGO STILL HANGS ON.IT DOESNT BOOT
please help me

your thread has been replied
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Hello guys pls I need Coustom rom for tenco L6 Pls working perfectly

IOS
in need of Homtom ht7 firmware please
I kindly request for hotwav Venus x1 original rom. Thanks in advance