Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average

[Feedback] Android firmware map, requests, complaints and suggestions

I flashed a tecno Y2, at first it flashed and did not come on, i then try to re flash but keep getting load target not the same as match ddram something, kindly come to my rescue.

(06-27-2017, 08:44 AM)classicmeone Wrote: I flashed a tecno Y2, at first it flashed and did not come on, i then try to re flash but keep getting load target not the same as match ddram something, kindly come to my rescue.

create a new thread so we'll focus on this
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
I'm kindly requesting for Zoyu Y900 (chipset SPD-8810/6820) stock firmware, anyone pliz. Thx
Pls I need stockroom for agmobile agboost

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Hovatek Forum
(06-29-2017, 12:16 PM)xtremeniggah Wrote: Pls I need stockroom for agmobile agboost

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Hovatek Forum

download @ https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...kJDSEYwOXc
password is
Code:
firmwarefile.com
Tecno boom j8 Rx and gnd location diagram please

Sent from my TECNO DP7CPRO using Hovatek Forum
The infinix x556 nougat is showing Google Drive error.. I mean there is no file to download

If there is anyone who has updated his/her own should kindly upload it and give us link to download it thanks. .
Hello I have tried rooting my Android 7.0 infinix hot 4 but it was not successful below are the process:
1. I flashed the recovery image with the one from the website but what I saw when I boot into recovery mode was different from the normal TWRP Recovery

2. When I was trying to install the supersu.zip file it was not successful.

Below is the screenshot of the my phone version
[Image: e9f6f633128bd3f25f9ef590b0feceb5.jpg]

I will be waiting for ur message or rather reply for further process

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using Hovatek Forum
(07-18-2017, 11:31 AM)abramobic Wrote: Hello I have tried rooting my Android 7.0 infinix hot 4 but it was not successful below are the process:
1. I flashed the recovery image with the one from the website but what I saw when I boot into recovery mode was different from the normal TWRP Recovery

2. When I was trying to install the supersu.zip file it was not successful.

Below is the screenshot of the my phone version

I will be waiting for ur message or rather reply for further process

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using Hovatek Forum

create a new thread so we'll focus on this
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
dont really know if this is the right place for me to drop my complain so forgive me in advance......i downloaded the camon cx firmware from here i tried flashing using sp flashtool i keep getting the chip mismatch thingy device chip = mt6750 while scatter chip =mt6755 i used notepad++ to change the platform on the scatter file to mt6750 phone kicked off failed now phone wont on