Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Infinix hot2 X510 2gb ram could not boot to recovery mode neither factory mode

Boss I read in a forum that there is a bug that is preventing the phone ( infinix X510 2gb ram) from booting to recovery via normal boot..holding down volume up and power botton simultaneously
Boss pls reply this post have u tried to boot to recovery manually with the 2gb ram stock rom? When I flash the 1gb ram I was able to boot to recovery manually but I could not boot to recovery manually when I flash the android one rom except with application

Sent from my Z3 using Hovatek mobile

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2015, 09:29 AM by hovatek. )
(10-24-2015, 04:11 PM)Drockstar Wrote: Boss I read in a forum that there is a bug that is preventing the phone ( infinix X510 2gb ram) from booting to recovery via normal boot..holding down volume up and power botton simultaneously
Boss pls reply this post have u tried to boot to recovery manually with the 2gb ram stock rom? When I flash the 1gb ram I was able to boot to recovery manually  but I could not boot to recovery manually when I flash the android one rom except  with application

Sent from my Z3 using Hovatek mobile

The stock x510 2GB version doesn't boot into recovery and we'd known this. However, you can boot into recovery mode using apps like rashr after flashing TWRP
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Sad boss i need your help
my infinix x510 was mistakenly locked by my sibling and i tried entering recorvery mode but its just booting the phone rada
(08-16-2017, 06:07 PM)mohammed.hassan Wrote: Sad boss i need your help
my infinix x510 was mistakenly locked by my sibling and i tried entering recorvery mode but its just booting the phone rada

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)