Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tecno H5

My tecno H5 says unfortunately launcher( android.com )has stopped unexpectedly and system has failed to repair,use other software. How can i fix it? Email:[email protected]

Sent from my TECNO H5 using Hovatek mobile

(10-19-2015, 10:51 AM)jospah prezz Wrote: My tecno H5 says unfortunately launcher( android.com )has stopped unexpectedly and system has failed to repair,use other software. How can i fix it?  Email:[email protected]

download New OS H5 backup @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Have downloaded all but its not recognized it just starts charging

(01-26-2016, 04:35 PM)jospah prezz Wrote: Have downloaded all but its not recognized it just starts charging

Means you didn't install vcom drivers as the guide instructed
Let me try

I have installed them well but still no change the phone only charges

(01-27-2016, 04:49 PM)jospah prezz Wrote: I have installed them well but still no change the phone only charges

Use a different PC (Windows 7)
the phone is an spd.its not original. spd drivers are now the problem. i am unable to install
(03-21-2016, 10:15 PM)jospah prezz Wrote: the phone is an spd.its not original. spd drivers are now the  problem. i am unable to install

Hmmm..
Unfortunately, we don't have the pac file for cloned Tecno H5.
BTW, how did you confirm its SPD not MTK?
If you open device manager and try to connect the phone. Its tries to install SPD drivers. I formatted it with miracle eagle eye and its oky.I now have a similar phone which I accidentally killed it now I need how to convert bin file to PAC file.how can I do it please

Sent from my itel it1451 using Hovatek mobile