Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Infinix zero x506 j608 screen touch not responding

I downloaded lollipop stockrom to upgrade my infinix zero x506 through sp flash tool which I mistakenly chose format +download, which I later find out that I am supposed to chose firmware update. After the download, the screen touch refuses to respond I downloaded Hovatek stock rom for infinix zero x506 and downgrade it yet same problem with the screen touch not responding, I did hard reset all in vain. Once turned on the screen touch don't respond to carry out the setup etc,please need assistance.

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Hovatek mobile

(10-19-2015, 03:02 PM)Mah09 Wrote: I downloaded lollipop stockrom to upgrade my infinix zero x506 through sp flash tool which I mistakenly chose format +download, which I later find out that I am supposed to chose firmware update. After the download, the screen touch refuses to respond I downloaded Hovatek stock rom for infinix zero x506 and downgrade it yet same problem with the screen touch not responding, I did hard reset all in vain. Once turned on the screen touch don't respond to carry out the setup etc,please need assistance.

1. was your phone the 8 or 16 GB version?
2. which of our ROMs did you download and flash?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
My phone is 16gb and 2gb RAM. and I downloaded that of same description. X506 j608 which you also asked those with j609 to download replacement.

Also despite not responding, I discovered that when I pressed power key I saw two options instead of 3.ie power off and reboot .the airplane mode is missing. Yet don't respond when I touch the screen.

(10-20-2015, 04:16 PM)Mah09 Wrote: Also despite not responding, I discovered that when I pressed power key I saw two options instead of 3.ie power off and reboot .the airplane mode is missing. Yet don't respond when I touch the screen.

did you flash only J608 files or you added the J609 files?

No only j608 file. I didn't even download j609 files.

(10-20-2015, 10:22 PM)Mah09 Wrote: No only j608 file. I didn't even download j609 files.

try porting TWRP recovery to the phone using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-5162.html
let me know how it goes
I have been trying the Twrp, the system asked for universal driver which I downloaded, but it doesn't dictate the phone. It says the phone must be fully booted, the phone was booted but I can't continue with the initial setup as I said earlier.

My problem is the screen touch don't respond to touch to enable me do whatever. I re download the rom, yet nothing happens. I even tried to click on firmware upgrade on flash tool, but it pop up that some things are missing, but if I click the download only it will be downloaded.

Maybe if I have the original stockrom not the back up, it may work. I appreciate your response. Please kindly keep helping to ensure my success.