Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android TECNO PHANTOM A+ STUCKED İN BOOTLOOP, NOTHİNG DİSPLAYS ON THE SCREEN
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

TECNO PHANTOM A+ STUCKED İN BOOTLOOP, NOTHİNG DİSPLAYS ON THE SCREEN

TECNO PHANTOM A+ STUCKED İN BOOTLOOP, NOTHİNG DİSPLAYS ON THE SCREEN

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
Affableural183
Affableural183
Affableural183
10-12-2014, 08:40 PM

Hello Director, İ am Nurudeen from Ghana. İ happen to have a problem with my Tecno Phantom A+. However; 
1. İ have installed the drivers as you specified. 
2. İ have flashed my phone with the MTK-Backup you provided me. Thanks for that.         
But still my phone wont boot up. blank screen lights up and keeps on vibrating and restarting. Also, İ tried the fastboot method; İ successfull installed the adb as well. 
when check for devices: 
Available devices attached 123456789ABDCEF            recovery 
When i tried flashing it says "<wiating for device>
Below is a picture of what my phone does when pres the power button.
Thank you.
This post was last modified: 10-12-2014, 08:42 PM by Affableural183.
Attached Files
.png
tecno.png
Size: 108.47 KB / Downloads: 8
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-12-2014, 09:44 PM
(10-12-2014, 08:40 PM)Affableural183 Hello Director, İ am Nurudeen from Ghana. İ happen to have a problem with my Tecno Phantom A+. However; 
1. İ have installed the drivers as you specified. 
2. İ have flashed my phone with the MTK-Backup you provided me. Thanks for that.         
But still my phone wont boot up. blank screen lights up and keeps on vibrating and restarting. Also, İ tried the fastboot method; İ successfull installed the adb as well. 
when check for devices: 
Available devices attached 123456789ABDCEF            recovery 
When i tried flashing it says "<wiating for device>
Below is a picture of what my phone does when pres the power button.
Thank you.
1. can the phone boot into recovery mode?
2. does the phone show Tecno logo when you try booting?
This post was last modified: 10-12-2014, 09:45 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Affableural183
Affableural183
Affableural183
10-12-2014, 09:52 PM
Thanks for your reply Director.

1. İt does boot to recovery i guess, because if press only the power button, it keeps rebooting and vibrating But if i press volume+ and power which will lead me to recovery... the screen comes blank light.

2. it does not boot to tecno logo. The last time it worked i was using Melting Rocks III for Tecno A+ from this blog:
http://seunpayne.blogspot.com.tr/2013/11...cno-a.html.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-12-2014, 10:00 PM
(10-12-2014, 09:52 PM)Affableural183 Thanks for  your reply Director.
1. İt does boot to recovery i guess, because if press only the power button, it keeps rebooting and vibrating But if i press volume+ and power which will lead me to recovery... the screen comes blank light.
2. it does not boot to tecno logo. The last time it worked i was using Melting Rocks III for Tecno A+ from this blog:
http://seunpayne.blogspot.com.tr/2013/11...cno-a.html.
i need you to confirm that your phone can boot into recovery, and that its clockworkmod recovery
power off the phone then press volume increase + power button. lets know if the phone is able to enter recovery and if its stock recovery or clockworkmod recovery
This post was last modified: 10-12-2014, 10:01 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Affableural183
Affableural183
Affableural183
11-12-2014, 10:50 PM

When i press volume increase + power it stucks at the light blue screen in the picture above and it does not vibrate nor goes on and off. İt boots into recovery. But
İ cant best tell weather that's stock recovery or CWM recovery. However i have flashed it with CWM recovery and it was success with the green round logo.

Director nothing displays text nor icon on my screen.
Thank you.
This post was last modified: 11-12-2014, 11:08 PM by Affableural183.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-12-2014, 02:44 AM
(11-12-2014, 10:50 PM)Affableural183 When i press volume increase + power it stucks at the light blue screen in the picture above and it does not vibrate nor goes on and off. İt boots into recovery. But
İ cant best tell weather that's stock recovery or CWM recovery. However i have flashed it with CWM recovery and it was success with the green round logo.

Director nothing displays text nor icon on my screen.
Thank you.

you're getting me confused here. you know what, attach a picture of your phone in recovery mode. we'll be able to tell which it is

Note!
Affableural183
Affableural183
Affableural183
12-12-2014, 06:57 AM
The screen does not display anything to see Director.

but when it is in the recovery mode, it does not goes on and off.
when i press only power button it keeps vibrating and going off and on i mean the blue screen BUT when press volume increase + power it stays blue, no vibrating no turning off.
below is how it will show:

Thank  you.
Attached Files
.jpg
Recovery.jpg
Size: 278.24 KB / Downloads: 4
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-12-2014, 09:06 AM
(12-12-2014, 06:57 AM)Affableural183 The screen does not display anything to see Director.

but when it is in the recovery mode, it does not goes on and off.
when i press only power button it keeps vibrating and going off and on i mean the blue screen BUT when press volume increase + power it stays blue, no vibrating no turning off.
below is how it will show:

Thank  you.

ok do you have the MTK backup for phantom A+?
if you do then format the phone using sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html then flash the files again

Note!
Affableural183
Affableural183
Affableural183
12-12-2014, 05:28 PM
thanks a lot Director, i did format it with MTK-Backup you provided with SP flash from this Site but still no changes.

Actually it was from this site that i got the F7 Preloader that even make my phone to show some life in it.
First i couldnt flash it ... it was givimg me erros.

Could it be the preloader or İs there a way of fartmatting the whole partitions i mean the EMMC and re-program the whole phone.

Thank you.
Attached Files
.png
3.png
Size: 185.84 KB / Downloads: 5
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-12-2014, 06:09 PM

(12-12-2014, 05:28 PM)Affableural183 thanks a lot Director, i did format it with MTK-Backup you provided with SP flash from this Site but still no changes.

Actually it was from this site that i got the F7 Preloader that even make my phone to show some life in it.
First i couldnt flash it ... it was givimg me erros.

Could it be the preloader or İs there a way of fartmatting the whole partitions i mean the EMMC and re-program the whole phone.

Thank you.

that means what you should be using is the Tecno Phantom A (F7) MTK backup. go request for this exact file @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html

Note!
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next