Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Tutorial] sp flash tools error

after the 'pmt change rom, it must be downloaded' error, then i try format and upgrade firmware, then anoda error msg prompt 'PRO_INFO: Fail to get pmt info

(10-22-2015, 08:58 AM)ridohbest Wrote: after the 'pmt change rom, it must be downloaded' error, then i try format and upgrade firmware, then anoda error msg prompt 'PRO_INFO: Fail to get pmt info

Use download only and do not tick any box that has an empty path unlike others
how many files will i untick because when i try the download only, i only tick the file name 'android' bt still not successful
(10-22-2015, 03:49 PM)ridohbest Wrote: how many files will i untick because when i try the download only, i only tick the file name 'android' bt still not successful

load the scatter files then click download (do not connect the phone)
let me see a screenshot of SP flash tool at the point
the screen shot is in the attachment

Attached Files
.jpg   file list.jpg (Size: 96.66 KB / Downloads: 103)
That's the screen shot

Attached Files
.jpg   file list.jpg (Size: 96.66 KB / Downloads: 52)
That's the screen shot

Attached Files
.jpg   file list.jpg (Size: 96.66 KB / Downloads: 56)
(10-23-2015, 12:12 PM)ridohbest Wrote: That's the screen shot

All looks in order.
Click format at the top. Dont use format all + downlad and don't use firmware upgrade
i can help you with this first make it download only after finish make it framewere it must work with you good luck bro
(10-22-2015, 11:42 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(10-22-2015, 08:58 AM)ridohbest Wrote: after the 'pmt change rom, it must be downloaded' error, then i try format and upgrade firmware, then anoda error msg prompt 'PRO_INFO: Fail to get pmt info

Use download only and do not tick any box that has an empty path unlike others

Thanks. Your advice here just saved me.