Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android alcatel ot idol 6030x s4clone Stock rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

alcatel ot idol 6030x s4clone Stock rom

alcatel ot idol 6030x s4clone Stock rom

jorizpac
jorizpac
jorizpac
Enthusiastic Member
11-12-2014, 06:40 AM

hi I have my alcatel ot Idol 6030x and it's dead no sign of life except for the deep blue light on the upper left part when i connect to pc. I used SP FLASH TOOL V3.1244.0.sn85 and download the s4clone stock rom. i format it first(except bootloader) green circle pop up "OK". then i Download first the preloader.bin and got this: BROM ERROR: S_DA_SDMMC_WRITE_FAILED(3149)

then I use SP FLASH TOOL V5.13.52. format it first(except bootloader)and I have this: BROM ERROR: S_PART_NO_VALID_TABLE(1037). then download preloader.bin still same error. BROM ERROR: S_DA_SDMMC_WRITE_FAILED(3149)

my device manager doesnt show "DA VCOM PORT", only "mtk usb port". but when i run flash tool, before it shows error, "mtk usb port" loose connection and replace by "DA VCOM PORT" for 1-5 seconds loose on the device manager I say it because it appears on the lower right part of the sp flashtool. hope you can help me.
Attached Files
.jpg
flash tool error.jpg
Size: 152.43 KB / Downloads: 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-12-2014, 08:59 AM
(11-12-2014, 06:40 AM)jorizpac hi I have my alcatel ot Idol 6030x and it's dead no sign of life except for the deep blue light on the upper left part when i connect to pc. I used SP FLASH TOOL V3.1244.0.sn85 and download the s4clone stock rom. i format it first(except bootloader) green circle pop up "OK". then i Download first the preloader.bin and got this: BROM ERROR: S_DA_SDMMC_WRITE_FAILED(3149)

then I use SP FLASH TOOL V5.13.52. format it first(except bootloader)and I have this: BROM ERROR: S_PART_NO_VALID_TABLE(1037). then download preloader.bin still same error. BROM ERROR: S_DA_SDMMC_WRITE_FAILED(3149)

my device manager doesnt show "DA VCOM PORT", only "mtk usb port". but when i run flash tool, before it shows error, "mtk usb port" loose connection and replace by "DA VCOM PORT" for 1-5 seconds loose on the device manager I say it because it appears on the lower right part of the sp flashtool. hope you can help me.

do you have the stock rom for your exact phone model?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jorizpac
jorizpac
jorizpac
Enthusiastic Member
11-12-2014, 10:02 AM
(11-12-2014, 08:59 AM)hovatek
(11-12-2014, 06:40 AM)jorizpac hi I have my alcatel ot Idol 6030x and it's dead no sign of life except for the deep blue light on the upper left part when i connect to pc. I used SP FLASH TOOL V3.1244.0.sn85 and download the s4clone stock rom. i format it first(except bootloader) green circle pop up "OK". then i Download first the preloader.bin and got this: BROM ERROR: S_DA_SDMMC_WRITE_FAILED(3149)

then I use SP FLASH TOOL V5.13.52. format it first(except bootloader)and I have this: BROM ERROR: S_PART_NO_VALID_TABLE(1037). then download preloader.bin still same error.  BROM ERROR: S_DA_SDMMC_WRITE_FAILED(3149)

no, cant find on the net , thats why I use this rom coz my phone meet its requirements
jorizpac
jorizpac
jorizpac
Enthusiastic Member
11-12-2014, 10:17 AM
(11-12-2014, 10:02 AM)jorizpac
(11-12-2014, 08:59 AM)hovatek

then I use SP FLASH TOOL V5.13.52. format it first(except bootloader)and I have this: BROM ERROR: S_PART_NO_VALID_TABLE(1037). then download preloader.bin still same error.  BROM ERROR: S_DA_SDMMC_WRITE_FAILED(3149)

no, cant find on the net , thats why I use this rom coz my phone meet its requirements

hi i tried something else here, i used flashtool v4.0 and format(except bootloader) "OK". then instead of download, I ticked firmware upgrade, seemed going to be successful but after about 50% of blue line i got error brom error: s_ft_readback_fail(4009)

then I repeat the process i did (format->firmware upgrade)
and I got diff. error: sp flashtool error(8303)and it created a folder named "Back up Nvram"containing "bin region.img"

I will attach the screenshot, ,
Attached Files
.jpg
readback fail 4009.jpg
Size: 218.46 KB / Downloads: 3
.jpg
error 8303.jpg
Size: 217.2 KB / Downloads: 3
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-12-2014, 10:26 AM

(11-12-2014, 10:17 AM)jorizpac hi i tried something else here, i used flashtool v4.0 and format(except bootloader) "OK". then instead of download, I ticked firmware upgrade, seemed going to be successful but after about 50% of blue line i got error brom error: s_ft_readback_fail(4009)
and I got diff. error: sp flashtool error(8303)and it created a folder named "Back up Nvram"containing "bin region.img"
First off, its a terrible idea flashing files not meant for your exact phone model to your phone, even if they have similar specs. you might want to search harder for your phone's stock ROM else, everything you're doing now might just be nailing its coffin
This post was last modified: 11-12-2014, 10:30 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jorizpac
jorizpac
jorizpac
Enthusiastic Member
11-12-2014, 10:53 AM
(11-12-2014, 10:26 AM)hovatek
(11-12-2014, 10:17 AM)jorizpac hi i tried something else here, i used flashtool v4.0 and format(except bootloader) "OK". then instead of download, I ticked firmware upgrade, seemed going to be successful but after about 50% of blue line i got error brom error: s_ft_readback_fail(4009)
First off, its a terrible idea flashing files not meant for your exact phone model to your phone, even if they have similar specs. you might want to search harder for your phone's stock ROM else, everything you're doing now might just be nailing its coffin

ok, ,thanks man,