Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] infinix Zero No sim detected and Partition table
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] infinix Zero No sim detected and Partition table

[Please help] infinix Zero No sim detected and Partition table

Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next
VICTOROLA
VICTOROLA
VICTOROLA
22-10-2015, 04:19 PM

Hi
My Infinix Zero 16Gb J609 worked fine before I changed rooted it, and changed its IMEI to that of a BB. Days later it crashed and i dont have any backup. I was later able to use SP flash tool to revive it. Now I have two problems:
1: it will detect network after each new flash only to loss network at any slight thing i try like... switching from 2G to 3G or even restart at times.
2. The internal SD card of 16gb is partition to alocate above 15Gb to Root and just 15MB for user files.

kindly help me with the following:
1. How to repartition the Internal sd card
2. how to fix the network issue
3. how to get a backup of J609

thanks in anticipation
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-10-2015, 05:37 PM
(22-10-2015, 04:19 PM)VICTOROLA Hi
My Infinix Zero 16Gb J609 worked fine before I changed rooted it, and changed its IMEI to that of a BB. Days later it crashed and i dont have any backup. I was later able to use SP flash tool to revive it. Now I have two problems:
1: it will detect network after each new flash only to loss network at any slight thing i try like... switching from 2G to 3G or even restart at times.
2. The internal SD card of 16gb is partition to alocate above 15Gb to Root and just 15MB for user files.

kindly help me with the following:
1. How to repartition the Internal sd card
2. how to fix the network issue
3. how to get a backup of J609

thanks in anticipation

download the J609 ROM @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
VICTOROLA
VICTOROLA
VICTOROLA
22-06-2016, 01:06 PM
Sequel to the posts above, my phone worked well for a while except that it was not rooted and that  was not a problem except that in one way. Later on, the phone crashed again, but this time, it's more difficult becauseit'sit's not rooted. Now I have tried to flash the previous room that made it work, it refused to come on. Presently, if would just display a red light and a battery charging and then go off and the cycle continues. When I power on the the phone, the screen lights up,butbut as soon as i remove my hands, it goes off.  Please help?
mensa
mensa
mensa
22-06-2016, 04:55 PM
(22-06-2016, 01:06 PM)VICTOROLA Sequel to the posts above, my phone worked well for a while except that it was not rooted and that  was not a problem except that in one way. Later on, the phone crashed again, but this time, it's more difficult becauseit'sit's not rooted. Now I have tried to flash the previous room that made it work, it refused to come on. Presently, if would just display a red light and a battery charging and then go off and the cycle continues. When I power on the the phone, the screen lights up,butbut as soon as i remove my hands, it goes off.  Please help?

Check your battery to see if it is not low.

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-06-2016, 06:21 PM

(22-06-2016, 01:06 PM)VICTOROLA Sequel to the posts above, my phone worked well for a while except that it was not rooted and that  was not a problem except that in one way. Later on, the phone crashed again, but this time, it's more difficult becauseit'sit's not rooted. Now I have tried to flash the previous room that made it work, it refused to come on. Presently, if would just display a red light and a battery charging and then go off and the cycle continues. When I power on the the phone, the screen lights up,butbut as soon as i remove my hands, it goes off.  Please help?

take out and reinsert the battery using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-8523.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
VICTOROLA
VICTOROLA
VICTOROLA
22-06-2016, 08:39 PM
(22-06-2016, 04:55 PM)mensa

Check your battery to see if it is not low.

Yes sir. I removed it to charge it. So it's not lie battery. Thanks for your reply
VICTOROLA
VICTOROLA
VICTOROLA
22-06-2016, 08:42 PM
(22-06-2016, 06:21 PM)hovatek

take out and reinsert the battery using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-8523.html
Yes sir. I tried it but it's still the same. I can't even get it to boot at all. Thanks
mensa
mensa
mensa
22-06-2016, 10:49 PM
(22-06-2016, 08:39 PM)VICTOROLA Yes sir. I removed it to charge it. So it's not lie battery. Thanks for your reply

Assuming you press and hold down the power button; is it able to boot into the home screen when you are still holding down the power button or just the on screen logo?

VICTOROLA
VICTOROLA
VICTOROLA
23-06-2016, 11:46 AM
(22-06-2016, 10:49 PM)mensa
(22-06-2016, 08:39 PM)VICTOROLA Yes sir. I removed it to charge it. So it's not lie battery. Thanks for your reply

Assuming you press and hold down the power button; is it able to boot into the home screen when you are still holding down the power button or just the on screen logo?

Morning. Thanks so far.
I recharged the battery, and two re flashed the Rom I downloaded. it now comes on, but gets a boot loop on the Infinix logo. I tired to enter in to the recovery mode using the power and volume key combination, but it did not respond... Maybe because it's not rooted. Also, the phone would not power off no matter how long I press the power button during the boot loop. The screen respond with the battery charging loop also continues as soon as i plug it in.
thanks in advance
VICTOROLA
VICTOROLA
VICTOROLA
23-06-2016, 12:27 PM

(22-06-2016, 10:49 PM)mensa

Morning. Thanks so far.
I recharged the battery, and two re flashed the Rom I downloaded. it now comes on, but gets a boot loop on the Infinix logo. I tired to enter in to the recovery mode using the power and volume key combination, but it did not respond... Maybe because it's not rooted. Also, the phone would not power off no matter how long I press the power button during the boot loop. The screen respond with the battery charging loop also continues as soon as i plug it in.
thanks in advance
Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next