Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Free Hovatek T-shirts: Find out your Hovatek T-shirt size today! (May 05, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can't download clockwork mod backup that ive been waiting ages for
(This post was last modified:12-11-2014, 07:52 AM by igboman1. )

I requested for a clockwork mod work backup for my tecno H5 only to get it and discover that I cant download it

I got an email that said I can on gmail but when I try to download it says ive not been given ppermission....whats up wif dat
(This post was last modified:12-11-2014, 08:57 AM by hovatek. )
(12-11-2014, 08:33 AM)igboman1 Wrote: I got an email that said I can on gmail but when I try to download it says ive not been given ppermission....whats up wif dat
sorry about that. what's your gmail address and what file so I can run a check on that
(12-11-2014, 07:48 AM)igboman1 Wrote: I requested for a clockwork mod work backup for my tecno H5 only to get it and discover that I cant download it

this was your request
"Please permit me to download tecno H5(Clockworkmod Backup)  backup my email is [email protected]"

we granted download permission to that gmail address. you need to be logged into that gmail account in order to download the file
I just checked it now and I still couldnt download it...bt while there, I could download a previous mtk backup which access was given to me before the cwm rom ...how can I downloaded one and not be able to download the other...pls recheck permissions given to me on the cwm rom...remove that of the mtk if that would solve it
I can only veiw it...I cant download it...pls help
(12-11-2014, 11:45 AM)igboman1 Wrote: I can only veiw it...I cant download it...pls help

please, try downloading from the link at the forum, instead of the one from your email.
(12-11-2014, 12:41 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-11-2014, 11:45 AM)igboman1 Wrote: I can only veiw it...I cant download it...pls help

please, try downloading from the link at the forum, instead of the one from your email.

at the link in the forum, I got a message saying that the owner hasn't granted me permission to download...what should I do
(12-11-2014, 01:20 PM)igboman1 Wrote: at the link in the forum, I got a message saying that the owner hasn't granted me permission to download...what should I do

please, let me have the link to the file you're trying to download
(This post was last modified:12-11-2014, 01:35 PM by igboman1. )
(12-11-2014, 01:23 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-11-2014, 01:20 PM)igboman1 Wrote: at the link in the forum, I got a message saying that the owner hasn't granted me permission to download...what should I do

please, let me have the link to the file you're trying to download

this is it
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B9srKhKu...zFvUG5SUlk
when I visit it it says only owner and editors can download the file...its the link to cwm backup for H5