Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] bricked infinix x551
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] bricked infinix x551

[Please help] bricked infinix x551

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
tsozungu
tsozungu
tsozungu
Enthusiastic Member
26-10-2015, 02:39 PM

I installed all the drivers for mtk devices ( I will upload them soon) so I couldn't tell which one was my phone because it was connecting and disconnecting after two seconds...luckily sp flash tools recognized the device through DA USB VCOM port where I tried to flash bt there was an error. I was directed to format the phone on the other thread which I did, and then I flashed the KitKat ROM then finally did the upgrade to Lollipop.. However after the upgrade the phone registered an invalid IMEI and following the tutorial I used the Mobile Uncle app to set new IMEI values then rebooted and the phone was as good as new
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-10-2015, 09:34 PM
(26-10-2015, 02:39 PM)tsozungu I installed all the drivers for mtk devices ( I will upload them soon) so I couldn't tell which one was my phone because it was connecting and disconnecting after two seconds...luckily sp  flash tools recognized the device through DA USB VCOM port where I tried to flash bt there was an error. I was directed to format the phone on the other thread which I did, and then I flashed the KitKat ROM then finally did the upgrade to Lollipop.. However after the upgrade the phone registered an invalid IMEI and following the tutorial I used the Mobile Uncle app to set new IMEI values then rebooted and the phone was as good as new

The fixes to all SP flash tool errors are listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
Good to know it's fixed
This post was last modified: 26-10-2015, 09:36 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2