Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

doogee dg2014 bricked

hello in new in this forum but no new in phone.
i just bought a doogee turbo dg2014 with the 1% battery issue i read flashing lk.bin was the solution,
but i format the phone and now i dont have preloader in device manager just mtk usb port, flashtool just start with red led and stuck at 100%, i read in xda i can flash the factory firmware without preloader but i dont know how and what tool i need.
please help me to unbrick the device,

(10-23-2015, 03:25 PM)leo_hacker82 Wrote: hello in new in this forum but no new in phone.
i just bought a doogee turbo dg2014 with the 1% battery issue i read flashing lk.bin was the solution,
but i format the phone and now i dont have preloader in device manager just mtk usb port, flashtool just start with red led and stuck at 100%, i read in xda i can flash the factory firmware without preloader but i dont know how and what tool i need.
please help me to unbrick the device,

does it popup any error after the 100% ?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
sometines yes, sometimes dont, took it so long to pop up error..but the error is connection timeout..no response...nut just red bar 100%..and mtk usb port..no more...help me please
plese check the attached picture..thats all what i got..

Attached Files
.jpg   mtk usb port.jpg (Size: 340.11 KB / Downloads: 5)
(10-24-2015, 05:00 AM)leo_hacker82 Wrote: plese check the attached picture..thats all what i got..

try to re-install vcom preloader drivers using the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html

(10-24-2015, 04:19 AM)leo_hacker82 Wrote: sometines yes, sometimes dont, took it so long to pop up error..but the error is connection timeout..no response...nut just red bar 100%..and mtk usb port..no more...help me please
Also try another pc and usb cord
(10-24-2015, 04:19 AM)leo_hacker82 Wrote: sometines yes, sometimes dont, took it so long to pop up error..but the error is connection timeout..no response...nut just red bar 100%..and mtk usb port..no more...help me please
Also try another pc and usb cord
i try and only have mtk usb port..i dont have preloader in the phone because its formatted..any one have a solution or its died..
i try it..
i think the phone its dead...i need a factory tool..we all know the phone its like new..i mean just assembled and need to flash the android os...or im wrong?
maybe if i dissassembling all the phone and just flash the motherboard without lcd and all the flex connected
(10-24-2015, 10:28 PM)leo_hacker82 Wrote: i try and only have mtk usb port..i dont have preloader in the phone because its formatted..any one have a solution or its died..

You formatted the phone in sp flash tool?