10-24-2015, 04:17 PM
Pangu Releases Jailbreak of iOS 9 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch!
Pangu has released a jailbreak of iOS 9.0 - 9.0.2 for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
We will be posting detailed instructions on how to jailbreak your device shortly.
You can download the jailbreak from here.
PanGu iOS 9 jailbreak tool - pangu.io
Update: Version 1.0.1
What's New In This Version:
1.Fix a bug that leads to 0A error code.
2.Fix failure of launching on some PC.
3.improve success rate.
4.Ensure the removal of the Pangu app.
1. Improve the success rate and reliability of jailbreak program for 64bit devices
2. Optimize backup process and improve jailbreak speed, and fix an issue that leads to fail to jailbreak due to low disk space in Windows.
3. Fix a bug that leads to an exit of the jailbreak tool due to abnormal network status.
4. Add the re-jailbreak function (only for some devices that were upgraded via iTunes but were detected as jailbroken)
5. Fix a bug that leads to fail to use the instrument function in Xcode.
Notice: please update Pangu 9.0.x in Cydia if your device is already jailbroken, without the need to re-jailbreak it