Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Can't change preferred storage location on gionee m2 mini
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Can't change preferred storage location on gionee m2 mini

Can't change preferred storage location on gionee m2 mini

Anyi
Anyi
Anyi
Techie Member
25-10-2015, 08:30 AM

This phone has been giving me headache ever since I bought. Firstly I can't Root the phone, now i can't change the preferred storage location to SD card, if i open the storage menu there is no option to change it to SD card and everything I install goes directly to the internal memory. Even if I move data of games like Fifa or GTA to SD card the game won't play unless I move to the internal memory. Please help cause I have not been enjoying dis phone

Sent from my M2mini using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-10-2015, 01:12 PM
(25-10-2015, 08:30 AM)Anyi This phone has been giving me headache ever since I bought. Firstly I can't Root the phone, now i can't change the preferred storage location to SD card, if i open the storage menu there is no option to change it to SD card and everything I install goes directly to the internal memory. Even if I move data of games like Fifa or GTA to SD card the game won't play unless I move to the internal memory. Please help cause I have not been enjoying dis phone

We would like to work on a custom recovery for it, we'll need a tester since we don't have access to a P2M
BTW, have you tried kingroot?
This post was last modified: 25-10-2015, 01:27 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Anyi
Anyi
Anyi
Techie Member
25-10-2015, 02:31 PM
What do me by BTW,in have tried kingroot and all other rooting app

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-10-2015, 08:45 AM
(25-10-2015, 02:31 PM)Anyi What do me by BTW,in have tried kingroot and all other rooting app

BTW = By The Way
Contact us on support@hovatek.com
We would like to work on Gionee M2 mini / P2M if you're willing to test our Mods
This post was last modified: 26-10-2015, 09:02 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Anyi
Anyi
Anyi
Techie Member
26-10-2015, 10:52 AM

Oga Hovatek AM willing,but I saw a tutorial on how camon c8 was rooted,so I am wondering if u can create a custom recovery the phone

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-10-2015, 07:54 PM
(26-10-2015, 10:52 AM)Anyi Oga Hovatek AM willing,but I saw a tutorial on how camon c8 was rooted,so I am wondering if u can create a custom recovery the phone

I've sent you a PM. Check your inbox above

Note!
Anyi
Anyi
Anyi
Techie Member
26-10-2015, 08:39 PM
I have reply the PM