Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can't change preferred storage location on gionee m2 mini

This phone has been giving me headache ever since I bought. Firstly I can't Root the phone, now i can't change the preferred storage location to SD card, if i open the storage menu there is no option to change it to SD card and everything I install goes directly to the internal memory. Even if I move data of games like Fifa or GTA to SD card the game won't play unless I move to the internal memory. Please help cause I have not been enjoying dis phone

Sent from my M2mini using Hovatek mobile

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2015, 01:27 PM by hovatek. )
(10-25-2015, 08:30 AM)Anyi Wrote: This phone has been giving me headache ever since I bought. Firstly I can't Root the phone, now i can't change the preferred storage location to SD card, if i open the storage menu there is no option to change it to SD card and everything I install goes directly to the internal memory. Even if I move data of games like Fifa or GTA to SD card the game won't play unless I move to the internal memory. Please help cause I have not been enjoying dis phone

We would like to work on a custom recovery for it, we'll need a tester since we don't have access to a P2M
BTW, have you tried kingroot?
What do me by BTW,in have tried kingroot and all other rooting app

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2015, 09:02 AM by hovatek. )
(10-25-2015, 02:31 PM)Anyi Wrote: What do me by BTW,in have tried kingroot and all other rooting app

BTW = By The Way
Contact us on [email protected]
We would like to work on Gionee M2 mini / P2M if you're willing to test our Mods
Oga Hovatek AM willing,but I saw a tutorial on how camon c8 was rooted,so I am wondering if u can create a custom recovery the phone

(10-26-2015, 10:52 AM)Anyi Wrote: Oga Hovatek AM willing,but I saw a tutorial on how camon c8 was rooted,so I am wondering if u can create a custom recovery the phone

I've sent you a PM. Check your inbox above
I have reply the PM