Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My itel shows no sign of life after half way flash error
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] My itel shows no sign of life after half way flash error

[Please help] My itel shows no sign of life after half way flash error

Dignitee
Dignitee
Dignitee
25-10-2015, 12:21 PM

I think am in big mess... Good day... I was flashing my itel 1353 with research downloader while following your tutorial on youtube... Nd somehow i mistakenly unplugged usb cord while the flash process is still on... I was only flashing the user data. Catche and the FDL1 & FDL2.... Now my phone is nt coming up again... No sign of life at all not even when i connect my charger... Please i need your help... M xo terrified at the moment... Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-10-2015, 03:10 PM
(25-10-2015, 12:21 PM)Dignitee I think am in big mess... Good day... I was flashing my itel 1353 with research downloader while following your tutorial on youtube... Nd somehow i mistakenly unplugged usb cord while the flash process is still on... I was only flashing the user data. Catche and the FDL1 & FDL2.... Now my phone is nt coming up again... No sign of life at all not even when i connect my charger... Please i need your help... M xo terrified at the moment... Thanks

Nothing to panic about. 
Use Research Download tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1231.html
Flash only fdl 1&2 and cache.
Let me know how it goes
Waiting....

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Dignitee
Dignitee
Dignitee
25-10-2015, 06:39 PM
It is not coming up at all.. My pc is not even detecting the phone
Dignitee
Dignitee
Dignitee
25-10-2015, 11:24 PM
Please say something
Dignitee
Dignitee
Dignitee
26-10-2015, 10:26 AM

Hello...admin... I need help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-10-2015, 10:59 AM
(25-10-2015, 06:39 PM)Dignitee It is not coming up at all.. My pc is not even detecting the phone

Charge the battery and reinstall the drivers
Also try another PC

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.