Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] How to unlock Privacy protection lock(mtk device with non-removable battery)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] How to unlock Privacy protection lock(mtk device with non-removable battery)

[Please help] How to unlock Privacy protection lock(mtk device with non-removable battery)

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Krisnaran
Krisnaran
Krisnaran
Enthusiastic Member
25-10-2015, 07:40 PM

Hi, 
My device is Infocus M350 which also a mtk device I've problem with privacy protection password since I inserted my 2nd sim, now the phone locked pls help me unlocking it. Its updated to lollipop.

I've seen your video from YouTube & i've downloaded stock ROM already from different site before watching your video its 889mb of size is there any problem using that? Also you've said to remove battery sometimes while doing the process, I have a problem with that my phone comes with a non removable battery is that a problem? can I succeed the same with out removing battery?

Please help me , if possible kindly show a sample video for infocus m350 or will please give me proper ways to do this in case of a non-removable battery phone .

Hopefully,
Krishnan
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-10-2015, 10:10 AM
(25-10-2015, 07:40 PM)Krisnaran Hi, 
My device is Infocus M350 which also a mtk device I've problem with privacy protection password since I inserted my 2nd sim, now the phone locked pls help me unlocking it. Its updated to lollipop.

I've seen your video from YouTube & i've downloaded stock ROM already from different site before watching your video its 889mb of size is there any problem using that? Also you've said to remove battery sometimes while doing the process, I have a problem with that my phone comes with a non removable battery is that a problem? can I succeed the same with out removing battery?

Please help me , if possible kindly show a sample video for infocus m350 or will please give me proper ways to do this in case of a non-removable battery phone .

Hopefully,
Krishnan

You don't have to take out the battery. You're to just switch it off.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Krisnaran
Krisnaran
Krisnaran
Enthusiastic Member
01-11-2015, 07:08 PM
Hello, 
First of all I thank you for your support, but sadly nothing works for me. The device is not getting detected while connected I think its because of the default USB debugging mode is off. Since my phone is new i never had enabled it & now due to its privacy protection lock I can't make it enable & my device is not detecting when connected to system so that I can't even install adb driver or any vcom drivers. Simply nothing is working I can't evn start installing basic drivers. Sp flash tool & stock ROM were successfully download & installed.

Please help me suggesting what next to do?
Specifically in the case of usb debugging is off & device is not detecting while connecting to system.
Hopefully,
Krishnan
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-11-2015, 08:22 PM
(01-11-2015, 07:08 PM)Krisnaran Hello, 
First of all I thank you for your support, but sadly nothing works for me. The device is not getting detected while connected I think its because of the default USB debugging mode is off. Since my phone is new i never had enabled it & now due to its privacy protection lock I can't make it enable & my device is not detecting when connected to system so that I can't even install adb driver or any vcom drivers. Simply nothing is working I can't evn start installing basic drivers. Sp flash tool & stock ROM were successfully download & installed.

Please help me suggesting what next to do?
Specifically in the case of usb debugging is off & device is not detecting while connecting to system.
Hopefully,
Krishnan

to start with you won't be needing usb debugging at the moment

first and foremost, install vcom preloader drivers using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

if you are having trouble installing in windows 8 or 10, then use a PC running on windows 7
Krisnaran
Krisnaran
Krisnaran
Enthusiastic Member
04-11-2015, 06:34 PM

Thanks a lot X3non Big Grin
Now every thing is OK done successfully, except this
* I have extracted the infocus m350 stock ROM but there is no scatter file in it, only a scatter named .txt file is present in it & its not getting load in sp flash tool.
Pls any one give me scatter file for infocus m350. I'm at the last stage completing my device flash but stuck now pls pls help me.
My device runs on MediaTek MT6732
This post was last modified: 04-11-2015, 06:49 PM by Krisnaran.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-11-2015, 09:01 AM
(04-11-2015, 06:34 PM)Krisnaran Thanks a lot X3non Big Grin
* I have extracted the infocus m350 stock ROM but there is no scatter file in it, only a scatter named .txt file is present in it & its not getting load in sp flash tool.
Pls any one give me scatter file for infocus m350. I'm at the last stage completing my device flash but stuck now pls pls help me.

i'm pretty sure there'll be a scatter file in the ROM. lets see a screenshot of all the files in the ROM / firmware folder

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Krisnaran
Krisnaran
Krisnaran
Enthusiastic Member
05-11-2015, 02:19 PM
.jpg
update folder.jpg
Size: 150.43 KB / Downloads: 13
.jpg
extracted rom.jpg
Size: 113.3 KB / Downloads: 16

(04-11-2015, 06:34 PM)Krisnaran Thanks a lot X3non Big Grin

@hovetek admin
thanks for your reply Smile
still i cant figure out where is this scatter file present in this stock rom which i have downloaded.
here im attaching the screenshot of the various folder i got when extracted ok

i'm pretty sure there'll be a scatter file in the ROM. lets see a screenshot of all the files in the ROM / firmware folder
Krisnaran
Krisnaran
Krisnaran
Enthusiastic Member
05-11-2015, 02:29 PM
@hovetek admin
but still i cant figure out where is this scatter file present in this stock rom which i have downloaded. here im attaching the screenshot of the various folder i got when extracted ok
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-11-2015, 04:04 PM
(05-11-2015, 02:29 PM)Krisnaran @hovetek admin
but still i cant figure out where is this scatter file present in this stock rom which i have downloaded. here im attaching the screenshot of the various folder i got when extracted ok

This is an update.zip for recovery mode, not for SP Flash tool
This post was last modified: 05-11-2015, 04:05 PM by hovatek.

Note!
Krisnaran
Krisnaran
Krisnaran
Enthusiastic Member
05-11-2015, 04:51 PM

@ admin
Is it so?? OK then sorry I don't know it. OK could you pls suggest the correct file for infocus m350 with scatter file for sp flash tool?? Please help me my phone is locked over 2 weeks now :'(
Pages (2): 1 2 Next