Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android After flashing cwm recovery on mytecno M3 it failed to boot into recovery....
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

After flashing cwm recovery on mytecno M3 it failed to boot into recovery....

After flashing cwm recovery on mytecno M3 it failed to boot into recovery....

akanwa
akanwa
akanwa
Techie Member
13-12-2014, 04:40 AM

After flashing cwm recovery on my
tecno M3 it failed to boot into
recovery mode pls help ....this happened after I root and use mobileuncle to flash CWM on my tecno M3,,,,,,after flashing the tecnom3recovery.img and reboot phone into bootloader by pressing volume key up and power on it will show tecno logo about to show blootloader it will appear white screen and on it self to normal,,,,,,pls admin I need help I need it so I can backup my files
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-12-2014, 08:40 AM
(13-12-2014, 04:40 AM)akanwa After flashing cwm recovery on my
tecno M3 it failed to boot into
recovery mode pls help ....this happened after I root and use mobileuncle to flash CWM on my tecno M3,,,,,,after flashing the tecnom3recovery.img and reboot phone into bootloader by pressing volume key up and power on it will show tecno logo about to show blootloader it will appear white screen and on it self to normal,,,,,,pls admin I need help I need it so I can backup my files

you obviously didnt read the tutorial correctly. you were supposed to use the method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-455.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
akanwa
akanwa
akanwa
Techie Member
13-12-2014, 10:57 AM
you obviously didnt read the tutorial correctly. you were supposed to use the method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-455.html

What will I do now @admin?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-12-2014, 12:38 PM
(13-12-2014, 10:57 AM)akanwa What will I do now @admin?

use the method @ the link i gave you above

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.