Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PHONE DOES NOT BOOT AFTER BATTERY IS REMOVED

Good morning admin. I have a Tecno M9 which you helped me root. currently all is well except that if I switch off the phone and remove battery It will take me countless trials to reboot it. When I fix it to my charger it does not respond. I have tried rooting it again but I get Error PMT changed for the ROM it must be downloaded.  Please assist me. Thank you.

(10-28-2015, 05:58 AM)jakim Wrote: Good morning admin. I have a Tecno M9 which you helped me root. currently all is well except that if I switch off the phone and remove battery It will take me countless trials to reboot it. When I fix it to my charger it does not respond. I have tried rooting it again but I get Error PMT changed for the ROM it must be downloaded.  Please assist me. Thank you.

That's an sp flash tool error. Are you trying to flash a ROM?
(10-28-2015, 11:28 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(10-28-2015, 05:58 AM)jakim Wrote: Good morning admin. I have a Tecno M9 which you helped me root. currently all is well except that if I switch off the phone and remove battery It will take me countless trials to reboot it. When I fix it to my charger it does not respond. I have tried rooting it again but I get Error PMT changed for the ROM it must be downloaded.  Please assist me. Thank you.

That's an sp flash tool error. Are you trying to flash a ROM?
yes. but I have read other posts that you have written n solved the problem. thank you.