Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android bricked alcatel ot idol 6030x
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

bricked alcatel ot idol 6030x

bricked alcatel ot idol 6030x

jorizpac
jorizpac
jorizpac
Enthusiastic Member
15-12-2014, 02:28 PM

hi there, just want to ask if there is any chance to recover my alcatel ot idol 6030x. it doesnt starting anymore. I have searched the net for the official stock rom for it but I failed, also tried to flash twrp recovery.img . still not work

please tell the right to do. .

big thanks to those who will reply,.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-12-2014, 05:34 PM
(15-12-2014, 02:28 PM)jorizpac hi there, just want to ask if there is any chance to recover my alcatel ot idol 6030x. it doesnt starting anymore. I have searched the net for the official stock rom for it but I failed, also tried to flash twrp recovery.img . still not work

is your phone MTK based?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jorizpac
jorizpac
jorizpac
Enthusiastic Member
16-12-2014, 12:07 PM
(15-12-2014, 05:34 PM)hovatek
(15-12-2014, 02:28 PM)jorizpac hi there, just want to ask if there is any chance to recover my alcatel ot idol 6030x. it doesnt starting anymore. I have searched the net for the official stock rom for it but I failed, also tried to flash twrp recovery.img . still not work

is your phone MTK based?

yes. it's mt6577. i know that sp flash tool is for mediatek devices but I dont have the right rom to flash.
i hope you can give a right preloader.bin for it, ,

thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-12-2014, 03:23 PM
(16-12-2014, 12:07 PM)jorizpac yes. it's mt6577. i know that sp flash tool is for mediatek devices but I dont have the right rom to flash.
thanks

preloader.bin alone wont fix your phone, you'll need the stock backup (MTK backup). means you'll have to search harder. by the way, how did it get bricked? details please.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jorizpac
jorizpac
jorizpac
Enthusiastic Member
23-12-2014, 08:09 AM

(16-12-2014, 03:23 PM)hovatek
(16-12-2014, 12:07 PM)jorizpac yes. it's mt6577. i know that sp flash tool is for mediatek devices but I dont have the right rom to flash.
thanks

preloader.bin alone wont fix your phone, you'll need the stock backup (MTK backup). means you'll have to search harder. by the way, how did it get bricked? details please.

it's actually my friend's phone. she said one day some words and letters pop up on the screen. the only word she remembered is "Recovery." and then it shut down. she tried to boot it up but it won't.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-12-2014, 11:53 AM
(23-12-2014, 08:09 AM)jorizpac it's actually my friend's phone. she said one day some words and letters pop up on the screen. the only word she remembered is "Recovery." and then it shut down. she tried to boot it up but it won't.

1. Does the phone respond to power button in any way?
2. Does it show charging sign when connected?
3. Does your PC make a sound when you connect the phone to PC?
4. Does device manager refresh when you connect the phone to PC?

Note!