Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows [Please help] shortcut link on my files which are stored on external disk
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] shortcut link on my files which are stored on external disk

[Please help] shortcut link on my files which are stored on external disk

thewyze
thewyze
thewyze
Experienced Member
28-10-2015, 10:07 AM

good day sir

pls each time i connect a removable disk to my pc all my files and folders are displayed in shortcut that is all mt files are turned to .INK files and if i should connect it back to my phone it creates bad files on my phone pls how do i get rid of thus ink files that keep coming up on my removable disk i am running windows 7 ultimate 64bit

thanks
thewyze
thewyze
thewyze
Experienced Member
28-10-2015, 01:09 PM
pls help me hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-10-2015, 04:31 PM
(28-10-2015, 10:07 AM)thewyze good day sir

pls each time i connect a removable disk to my pc all my files and folders are displayed in shortcut that is all mt files are turned to .INK files and if i should connect it back to my phone it creates bad files on my phone pls how do i get rid of thus ink files that keep coming up on my removable disk i am running windows 7 ultimate 64bit

thanks

Read https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-reco...b-devices/

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
thewyze
thewyze
thewyze
Experienced Member
29-10-2015, 09:27 AM
i followed all the instructions on that link but my files keep displaying in shortcut
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-10-2015, 02:36 PM

(29-10-2015, 09:27 AM)thewyze i followed all the instructions on that link but my files keep displaying in shortcut

The guide instructs you to first install an updated antivirus on your PC then scan it before attempting to recover the files. Did you do this?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-10-2015, 02:36 PM
(29-10-2015, 09:27 AM)thewyze i followed all the instructions on that link but my files keep displaying in shortcut

The guide instructs you to first install an updated antivirus on your PC then scan it before attempting to recover the files. Did you do this?

Note!