Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Alcatel One Touch 4010D

I have downloaded a lot of firmwares. So I asked if you have one.

(11-23-2015, 06:28 PM)Greek Gadgets Wrote: I have downloaded a lot of firmwares. So I asked if you have one.

No, we don't. 
Have you flashed the ones you downloaded?
Sorry again for answering late. Yes I hace flashed it.
(12-04-2015, 04:31 PM)Greek Gadgets Wrote: Sorry again for answering late. Yes I hace flashed it.

and how did the phone behave after flashing?
it showed the logo normally and then black screen. But now when I plug it in the PC a blue light in the upper corner lights but PC does not detect it. Do you have any unbricking file or a solution to give me? I've seen that you help many people here in forum and I have fixed many phones with your help. Also thanks for continuing chat with me because I log in every Friday (because of my school)
(12-11-2015, 01:27 PM)Greek Gadgets Wrote: it showed the logo normally and then black screen. But now when I plug it in the PC a blue light in the upper corner lights but PC does not detect it. Do you have any unbricking file or a solution to give me? I've seen that you help many people here in forum and I have fixed many phones with your help. Also thanks for continuing chat with me because I log in every Friday (because of my school)

the black screen points at an incompatible ROM. could be an incompatible uboot.bin or lk.bin thing. you need to keep trying other firmware till you get a compatible one
but it's not detected by PC
(12-11-2015, 07:35 PM)Greek Gadgets Wrote: but it's not detected by PC

remove the battery > re-insert it then reinstall VCOM drivers
yeah that's waht I do. I am trying to install VCOM drivers that I downloaded from you but it is not detected Sad and I am sure it is not completely dead because it has a blue light when I plug it in the PC
So what can we do ? Do you have any firmware so that can bring my phone back in life?