Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Alcatel One Touch 4010D

(12-29-2015, 01:56 PM)Greek Gadgets Wrote: yeah that's waht I do. I am trying to install VCOM drivers that I downloaded from you but it is not detected Sad and I am sure it is not completely dead because it has a blue light when I plug it in the PC

does the blue light normally indicate its charging or coming on?

yes it does
(12-29-2015, 08:14 PM)Greek Gadgets Wrote: yes it does

Which of the two?
it only has one light
(12-30-2015, 01:51 PM)Greek Gadgets Wrote: it only has one light

You don't understand. 
I mean does the light mean the phone is off and charging or it means the phone has booted up?
it means that it is off and charging. But when I connect it without battery it has also the blue light.
(12-30-2015, 05:41 PM)Greek Gadgets Wrote: it means that it is off and charging. But when I connect it without battery it has also the blue light.

Means there's life in the phone,  that's a good sign.  Launch Device manager then connect the phone to PC. Let me know what it gets detected as
I do not hear any sound when I plug it in but in the Device Manager list I see "MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port (COM6)" with a yellow triangle. I think that this also appears when the phone is disconnected. I don't know
(12-30-2015, 08:49 PM)Greek Gadgets Wrote: I do not hear any sound when I plug it in but in the Device Manager list I see "MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port (COM6)" with a yellow triangle. I think that this also appears when the phone is disconnected. I don't know

So far the phone shows a light, it ought to get detected,  unless the port or usb cord is faulty. Right-click  MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port (COM6) and uninstall it then reconnect the phone.
Device Manager should at least refresh.
I just connectrd the phone to a new port with a new USB cord. Let's see