Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help Unlock Tecno P5s Bootloader
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Help Unlock Tecno P5s Bootloader

Help Unlock Tecno P5s Bootloader

likeness
likeness
likeness
Banned
29-10-2015, 11:55 AM

Ok guys am in a tight situation, am not even sure whether Tecno p5s comes with a locked bootloader but according to hovatek flash tool error 2004 can also be caused by locked bootloader.
This is the same tecno i was trying to flash custom recovery and it resulted to bootloop, so i know my problem can also be solved by flashing stock recovery.img in bootloader mode.Anyone who has this devices please use Flashify apk to back up recovery image and upload it please please.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-10-2015, 03:24 PM
(29-10-2015, 11:55 AM)likeness Ok guys am in a tight situation, am not even sure whether Tecno p5s comes with a locked bootloader but according to hovatek flash tool error 2004 can also be caused by locked bootloader.
This is the same tecno i was trying to flash custom recovery and it resulted to bootloop, so i know my problem can also be solved by flashing stock recovery.img in bootloader mode.Anyone who has this devices please use Flashify apk to back up recovery image and upload it please please.

We'll list the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html soon

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.