Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] CWM PORTING FOR TECNO Y3
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] CWM PORTING FOR TECNO Y3

[Please help] CWM PORTING FOR TECNO Y3

DONSAMMI
DONSAMMI
DONSAMMI
Enthusiastic Member
01-11-2015, 01:29 PM

... I tried porting Cwm for tecno y3... I tried using mtktools... But WAS unsucessfull.. So i unpacked both stock recovery and Cwm recovery copied the necessary tinz and kernel.whch i saw at xda. But the ish i got is the mounts point.. Wen i flashed d ported cwm i was unable to mount... SD card, system, cache, data partition..wen i booted into recovery
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-11-2015, 09:25 PM
(01-11-2015, 01:29 PM)DONSAMMI ... I tried porting Cwm for tecno y3... I tried using mtktools... But WAS unsucessfull.. So i unpacked both stock recovery and Cwm recovery copied the necessary tinz  and kernel.whch i saw at xda. But the ish i got is the mounts point.. Wen i flashed d ported cwm i was unable to mount... SD card, system, cache, data partition..wen i booted into recovery

Do you have a pc with ADB and the rooted Y3?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
DONSAMMI
DONSAMMI
DONSAMMI
Enthusiastic Member
02-11-2015, 07:47 AM
Yeah.. Have a fully functional PC.. With all drivers intact... The y3 it's for my fwnd.. Wanna port a mtk6572 Rom on it..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-11-2015, 01:58 PM
(02-11-2015, 07:47 AM)DONSAMMI Yeah.. Have a fully functional PC.. With all drivers intact... The y3 it's for my fwnd.. Wanna port a mtk6572 Rom on it..

Install rom toolboxlite on the phone. 
Open dev/block/platform
Drop a screenshot

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.