Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TECNO J7 PROBLEM

hello, i need help fixing my phone. i have a tecno j7 and I have carefully followed the video guide as to how to get rid of the "enter privacy protection password to unlock" on youtube. It did everything as it did in the video but it does not boot. My screen is just blinking. Please help

(11-02-2015, 10:32 AM)debra.nicole Wrote: hello, i need help fixing my phone. i have a tecno j7 and I have carefully followed the video guide as to how to get rid of the "enter privacy protection password to unlock" on youtube. It did everything as it did in the video but it does not boot. My screen is just blinking. Please help

Can the phone enter recovery mode?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(11-02-2015, 02:05 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 10:32 AM)debra.nicole Wrote: hello, i need help fixing my phone. i have a tecno j7 and I have carefully followed the video guide as to how to get rid of the "enter privacy protection password to unlock" on youtube. It did everything as it did in the video but it does not boot. My screen is just blinking. Please help

Can the phone enter recovery mode?

No. The screen just lights up but displays nothing.
(11-02-2015, 03:54 PM)debra.nicole Wrote: No. The screen just lights up but displays nothing.

Does it stay dark or goes on and off?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)