Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Unable to install Daemon or root a Unisoc / Spreadtrum 7731C
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Unable to install Daemon or root a Unisoc / Spreadtrum 7731C

[Please help] Unable to install Daemon or root a Unisoc / Spreadtrum 7731C

Rom37
Rom37
Rom37
21-07-2018, 09:57 PM

Hi,

First of all, i want to thanks @Hovatek who kindly answer me on a old youtube video he posted.

Here my problem :

I have bought a Servo H1 phone (Spreadtrum 7731C) cause it's low cost, with the goal to run bot scripts to farm games. For that, i have developed some scripts in Lua langage, and i use Ankulua (android app) to run those scripts. 
Ankulua have 2 ways to operate : 
1/ Root the phone
2 / Install Daemon on the phone

I choose 2/ cause i had never root a phone, so it seems more reachable for me. To install Daemon i have to :
a/Turn on USB Debug on the phone (i did it)

b/connect the phone the my computer (ok)
c/launch a .bat file hich install Daemon on the phone.

Those three steps are ok with the phones i had initialy (a Samsung and 2 Nexus), but with my new Servo H1 Spreamtrum 7731C, the c/ step don't work at all. I have a message error ("No device connected").
I begin to seach during long hours on forums/vids etc...
I have tried so many drivers (offical, non official etc...), so many adb app etc... The link between my computer and my phone is unstable (depend of the option i choose on the phone - MTP,charge,PTP), but i can't run and install daemon (no device connected).

@Hovatek, I have tried the method step by step (i have the drivers you have i think), my USB debug is on, i'm on MTP mode. I tried with the abd_usb.ini file but nothing change.

When i put adb devices i have "List of devices attached and nothing below)...

After that, i tried to root my phone, but none of the simpliet methods (android or windows app) worked with this phone.

I'm a little despair now i don"t know how to do. 

If you can help, it will be christmas in advance  Heart

Thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-07-2018, 12:22 AM
(21-07-2018, 09:57 PM)Rom37 Hi,

If you can help, it will be christmas in advance  Heart

Thanks

for the adb not detecting, that might be due to old adb; refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-17105.html and ensure to allow the usb debugging prompt on your phone [ie make sure your phone screen is unlocked when you connect the phone]

for rooting, you'll need stock rom in PAC file format. do you have that?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-07-2018, 03:08 PM
(21-07-2018, 09:57 PM)Rom37 Hi,

First of all, i want to thanks @Hovatek who kindly answer me on a old youtube video he posted.

Here my problem :

As @x3non said;
The problem might be the version of ADB you're using. Try this @ https://mega.nz/#!0aRxHK4R!7Yo4ecWW4yhcT...3rzjYYta_g and the one @x3non recommended.
As for rooting, you can use Magisk @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21427.html so far you have the boot.img from the PAC file (firmware)

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.