Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android MTK Preloader disconnecting after a few seconds
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

MTK Preloader disconnecting after a few seconds

MTK Preloader disconnecting after a few seconds

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
hoimoiboi
hoimoiboi
hoimoiboi
01-05-2020, 12:19 PM

(01-05-2020, 11:02 AM)X3non i already replied to your mtksu problem @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-327...#pid192028 but in addition, you can try latest mtksu with magisk v20+ @ https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpos...count=1001

for your scatter file problem, edit the scatter file then change the platform to MT6735M
save and retry flashing recovery in spft
Yup got the -sign error thingy (error code 6045). So are my backups useless now?

Will getting a .auth file fix this and what about this
"Flash the unsigned image using the 'Write Memory' tab in SP flash tool. To activate write memory tab, press 'Ctrl + Alt + V' to enabled advanced mode then click Window > Write Memory"

Is this safe?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-05-2020, 03:54 PM
(01-05-2020, 12:19 PM)hoimoiboi Yup got the -sign error thingy (error code 6045). So are my backups useless now?

Will getting a .auth file fix this and what about this
"Flash the unsigned image using the 'Write Memory' tab in SP flash tool. To activate write memory tab, press 'Ctrl + Alt + V' to enabled advanced mode then click Window > Write Memory"

Is this safe?

not entirely as they can be flashed using fastboot with an unlocked bootloader (though for you its useless since bootloader is still locked)
getting an auth file won't help. only signing the files would but we're not aware of the signing tool or even the keys used to sign the factory images by mtk oems

i haven't encountered a case where using write memory has worked for anyone with a device requiring -sign images
hoimoiboi
hoimoiboi
hoimoiboi
01-05-2020, 04:14 PM
(01-05-2020, 03:54 PM)X3non not entirely as they can be flashed using fastboot with an unlocked bootloader (though for you its useless since bootloader is still locked)
getting an auth file won't help. only signing the files would but we're not aware of the signing tool or even the keys used to sign the factory images by mtk oems

i haven't encountered a case where using write memory has worked for anyone with a device requiring -sign images
What about the miracle thunder backup? Would that work?

Is the official firmware available in scatter format? All I could find was the ones which looked like an Ota update (you know the ones in update.zip file). 

It seems like if I wanna root, my best bet would be to try and unlock the bootloader. Guess I should open a new thread for that rather than continuing here. 

Thanks.
This post was last modified: 01-05-2020, 04:54 PM by hoimoiboi.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-05-2020, 11:44 AM
(01-05-2020, 04:14 PM)hoimoiboi What about the miracle thunder backup? Would that work?

Is the official firmware available in scatter format? All I could find was the ones which looked like an Ota update (you know the ones in update.zip file). 

It seems like if I wanna root, my best bet would be to try and unlock the bootloader. Guess I should open a new thread for that rather than continuing here. 

Thanks.

miracle backup will give the same results as wwr backup
try searching on https://androidhost.ru/search.html
yes, just know that unlocking huawei bootloader is a paid service
Protechacha
Protechacha
Protechacha
Techie Member
28-03-2022, 01:02 PM

(01-05-2020, 03:54 PM)X3non i haven't encountered a case where using write memory has worked for anyone with a device requiring -sign images

Just a pass by, I was able to flash unsigned files, including patched boot image on a Bootloader locked Huawei Y3 using spft write memory and the phone booted properly.
Its worth the try. Do this if you have a backup.
(01-05-2020, 03:54 PM)X3non i haven't encountered a case where using write memory has worked for anyone with a device requiring -sign images
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-03-2022, 11:14 AM
(28-03-2022, 01:02 PM)Protechacha Just a pass by, I was able to flash unsigned files, including patched boot image on a Bootloader locked Huawei Y3 using spft write memory and the phone booted properly.
Its worth the try. Do this if you have a backup.

Thanks for sharing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3