Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Rooting Infinix Hot 6x (X623)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Rooting Infinix Hot 6x (X623)

Rooting Infinix Hot 6x (X623)

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
darkspider
darkspider
darkspider
Enthusiastic Member
15-06-2021, 04:30 AM

yes my device is treble supported the issue am getting is that it is encrypted so twrp cannot write to storage am following up the following thread though https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-30160.html
avwova
avwova
avwova
Experienced Member
16-06-2021, 08:55 AM
for X623 (Infinix Hot 6x) support Project Treble but unfortunately DOES NOT support Seamless System Updates- (its A-only system partition device)
entityhimself
entityhimself
entityhimself
Enthusiastic Member
21-10-2021, 01:54 PM
(12-06-2021, 08:37 AM)avwova I can view it from my side with ease.
Well here is what it say:-

"Finally we can root our Infinix Hot 6X (X623) Easily with TWRP custom recovery.
-Swipe to root, then wipe dalvik cache etc etc and reboot your device and vwalaaaa. its done."

I’ve don’t all the steps and it worked. But my Bro flashed a ROM that I can’t understand. How do I get a good Custom ROM to install on the Device???
This post was last modified: 22-10-2021, 10:44 AM by X3non.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-10-2021, 10:46 AM
(21-10-2021, 01:54 PM)entityhimself I’ve don’t all the steps and it worked. But my Bro flashed a ROM that I can’t understand. How do I get a good Custom ROM to install on the Device???

look up "project treble" and "gsi roms", you'll probably find a working custom rom for your device. a good place to start @ https://github.com/phhusson/treble_exper...tions/wiki
Wizguy
Wizguy
Wizguy
14-11-2021, 06:05 PM

Hello bro if you are reading this can you pls contact me on 07046559397
avwova
avwova
avwova
Experienced Member
15-11-2021, 08:50 AM
(14-11-2021, 06:05 PM)Wizguy Hello bro if you are reading this can you pls contact me on 07046559397

just as you've been replied above, go through https://github.com/phhusson/treble_exper...tions/wiki and understand the concept then you will all the Custom Roms you want
Wizguy
Wizguy
Wizguy
24-11-2021, 07:48 AM
How did you root your Infinix hot 6x,i root mine but ended up in bootloop
avwova
avwova
avwova
Experienced Member
20-12-2021, 12:16 PM
"
Finally we can root our Infinix Hot 6X (X623) Easily with TWRP custom recovery.

I Ported this recovery myself from the custom recovery for Redmi Note 5A (Ugglite) and tried it on my device and its working perfectly.

But I would be a fool if I didn't tell you that you are doing this at your own risk and your warranty will be void upon rooting your device.

Anyway having said that here are the steps.

Requirements:

*PC

*USB Cable

*Of course the device

*Recovery Image

*Magisk flashable file

1. You need to unlock your bootloader. The only way I know how is via fastboot, So install adb and fastboot drivers on your pc. (You can google how to do that).

Then turn on USB debugging by going to "Settings>>>About" and press build number about 4 times till it tells you that you are now a developer.

Go back into developer settings, turn on USB debugging and turn on the option "Allow OEM Unlocking" Or something in those lines but you get what I'm trying to say right?

Connect your phone to your computer and open a command prompt (Thats if you have installed it in the whole system, If not go to the folder where you saved it after downloading)

-Type "adb" and press enter just to be sure its installed, it should bring a list of adb commands and what they do

-Type "adb devices" and it will tell you if your device is connected or not.

-If its connected type "adb reboot bootloader" and press enter. It will reboot and bring the infinix startup logo

-Then type "fastboot oem unlock" and press enter, it should reboot the device in a second or so. Please not that Unlocking the bootloader wipes the phone so make sure you back up all your data preferably on your computer or an sd card.

-It will reboot then just just go and turn on usb debugging again

After unlocking bootloader
*Here are the needed files.

+Recovery link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jFf4dZR...sp=sharing

+Magisk
Zip Image (Please save this to your phone after unlocking the
bootloader because unlocking the bootloader wipes the device)

https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/rele...-v18.1.zip

-Connect your phone and in the command prompt type "adb reboot bootloader again"

-When it goes into into bootloader (Infinix startup screen) type "fastboot flash recovery <You can simply just drag the file from the folder where it is to the command prompt window, Easiest way> and press enter

-It will flash the recovery, then reboot the phone by pressing the power button till the screen goes black and reboots

-Boot into recovery mode by turning off the phone and then press holding "Power button + volume up, let go of the power button when the screen goes on"

-Swipe allow system modifications

-Press install and go to the folder where you saved the Magisk zip image

-Swipe to root, then wipe dalvik cache etc etc and reboot your device and vwalaaaa. its done".
Pages (2): Previous 1 2