Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How to flash akai glory o5???
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

How to flash akai glory o5???

How to flash akai glory o5???

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next
Fireball
Fireball
Fireball
Enthusiastic Member
21-10-2015, 05:48 PM

I can't get into recovery mode, and in sp flashtool on memory test section i got the error msg: nand flash was not detected. What does it mean? The whole thing about this starting to drive me crazy... can the preloader file make an error like this, or it comes from wrong boot or the other image files?

I downloaded the rom for 6582, but its made for similar akai phone, can it cause the problem?

Pls calm me, my downloaded preloader file is correct, cause in my opinon the phone couldn't be able to wake up with the wrong one. Am i right? Thanks a lot anyway! Smile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-10-2015, 09:46 AM
(21-10-2015, 05:48 PM)Fireball I can't get into recovery mode, and in sp flashtool on memory test section i got the error msg: nand flash was not detected. What does it mean? The whole thing about this starting to drive me crazy... can the preloader file make an error like this, or it comes from wrong boot or the other image files?

I downloaded the rom for 6582, but its made for similar akai phone, can it cause the problem?  

Pls calm me, my downloaded preloader file is correct, cause in my opinon the phone couldn't be able to wake up with the wrong one. Am i right?  Thanks a lot anyway! Smile

Your phone probably uses eMMC, not Nand so don't worry about that error. 
For the ROM to have flashed, it means it's compatible with your phone to an extent. The white screen is likely an incompatible boot.img
Getting the ROM for the exact model would surely help
This post was last modified: 22-10-2015, 09:48 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Fireball
Fireball
Fireball
Enthusiastic Member
22-10-2015, 10:15 AM
(22-10-2015, 09:46 AM)hovatek
(21-10-2015, 05:48 PM)Fireball I can't get into recovery mode, and in sp flashtool on memory test section i got the error msg: nand flash was not detected. What does it mean? The whole thing about this starting to drive me crazy... can the preloader file make an error like this, or it comes from wrong boot or the other image files?

Pls calm me, my downloaded preloader file is correct, cause in my opinon the phone couldn't be able to wake up with the wrong one. Am i right?  Thanks a lot anyway! Smile

For the ROM to have flashed, it means it's compatible with your phone to an extent. The white screen is likely an incompatible boot.img

Thank godnass, but i can't download the stock boot.img from anywhere, so can i make an owned one? If i can, i have a last question, HOW? Smile can you help me about this? Thanks a lot Sir! Smile
Fireball
Fireball
Fireball
Enthusiastic Member
22-10-2015, 10:16 AM
(22-10-2015, 10:15 AM)Fireball

Thank godnass, but i can't download the stock boot.img from anywhere, so can i make an owned one? If i can, i have a last question, HOW? Smile can you help me about this? Thanks a lot Sir! Smile

If i flash only the boot.img file, does it work with the other files together?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-10-2015, 02:58 PM

(22-10-2015, 10:15 AM)Fireball Thank godnass, but i can't download the stock boot.img from anywhere, so can i make an owned one? If i can, i have a last question, HOW? Smile can you help me about this? Thanks a lot Sir! Smile

You can't make one. Try searching for more ROMs for your phone model. You're really close to a fix . Stock or custom rom
This post was last modified: 22-10-2015, 03:00 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Fireball
Fireball
Fireball
Enthusiastic Member
22-10-2015, 07:43 PM
(22-10-2015, 02:58 PM)hovatek
(22-10-2015, 10:15 AM)Fireball Thank godnass, but i can't download the stock boot.img from anywhere, so can i make an owned one? If i can, i have a last question, HOW? Smile can you help me about this? Thanks a lot Sir! Smile

You can't make one. Try searching for more ROMs for your phone model. You're really close to a fix . Stock or custom rom
ok, now i realised, if i changing the "uboot" file in the sp flash tool i get different type of colours on the screen , for example: with uboot file1, i see just white screen. If is flash the another uboot file from another file, after flashing is get black-white strange colours on the screen. Vibration is ok, and i hear a (i think) welcome sound or something like this.
SO. i think the issue comes from the screen resulation, maybe the uboot file was made for a bigger or smaller screen. For example made for 1920x1080 and not for my screen 840x640 (or maybe similar like this) am i right? 
Or i walking an absolutely wrong way to solve this?
Another thing, if i get a brand new akai glory o5 phone, can i make a backup file, and after that can i load back to the wrong one?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-10-2015, 10:59 AM
(22-10-2015, 07:43 PM)Fireball ok, now i realised, if i changing the "uboot" file in the sp flash tool i get different type of colours on the screen , for example: with uboot file1, i see just white screen. If is flash the another uboot file from another file, after flashing is get black-white strange colours on the screen. Vibration is ok, and i hear a (i think) welcome sound or something like this.
SO. i think the issue comes from the screen resulation, maybe the uboot file was made for a bigger or smaller screen. For example made for 1920x1080 and not for my screen 840x640 (or maybe similar like this) am i right? 
Or i walking an absolutely wrong way to solve this?
Another thing, if i get a brand new akai glory o5 phone, can i make a backup file, and after that can i load back to the wrong one?

It's a boot.img and uboot.bin incompatibility.
If you can get a working phone of the same model then simply back it up using. https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html

Note!
Fireball
Fireball
Fireball
Enthusiastic Member
26-10-2015, 08:16 AM

So now, i flashed a rom, it can boot, everything is looks ok, i can get into android system, but my screen can't detect my touches.... i can't write my pin, far away it can detect my touch, but if i hit number 7 for example, it detect as number 4... so the calibration absolutely wrong i think. What can i do now? I can get into factory mode, but i can't into factory reset mode... can i calibrate my screen somewhere? 

I realised something... i searched for rom, with 854x460 res, and its working: ) my remaning issue is the screen... any tips or hints now?

Thanks a lot: )
Fireball
Fireball
Fireball
Enthusiastic Member
26-10-2015, 09:04 AM
(26-10-2015, 08:16 AM)Fireball

So now, i flashed a rom, it can boot, everything is looks ok, i can get into android system, but my screen can't detect my touches.... i can't write my pin, far away it can detect my touch, but if i hit number 7 for example, it detect as number 4... so the calibration absolutely wrong i think. What can i do now? I can get into factory mode, but i can't into factory reset mode... can i calibrate my screen somewhere? 

I realised something... i searched for rom, with 854x460 res, and its working: ) my remaning issue is the screen... any tips or hints now?

Thanks a lot: )
Oh almost forget... in the rom, there is a file "fat" if i try to flash this with the others, i get a msg: not enough storage space... if i miss this file, i can flash it. Can this file cause my issue?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-10-2015, 01:58 PM

(26-10-2015, 09:04 AM)Fireball Oh almost forget... in the rom, there is a file "fat" if i try to flash this with the others, i get a msg: not enough storage space... if i miss this file, i can flash it. Can this file cause my issue?

FAT is just a storage, doesn't affect calibration.
The ROM isn't for your exact variant.
Have you tried a factory reset in recovery mode?

Note!
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next