Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android PLEASE HELP! I HARD BRICKED MY TECNO PHANTOM A+
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

PLEASE HELP! I HARD BRICKED MY TECNO PHANTOM A+

PLEASE HELP! I HARD BRICKED MY TECNO PHANTOM A+

Pages (7): 1 2 3 4 57 Next
shyllon
shyllon
shyllon
Respected Member
18-10-2014, 01:38 PM

Please help me out. I bought this tecno phantom f7 a+ from a friend.it has collosus kitkat rom of samsung galaxy note 3 by remzej on it. Note: it has no bug whatsoever. So i decided to use cwm to backup. Then one day i installed this 360 antivirus on it. It asked me to scan of which i did being a new app just to test its ability. It told me that it has found one virus or whatso that i should delete it but my instinct never allowed me to delete.i kept it that way.anytime i scan my phone it brings this message until one fateful day that curiousity kills my cat.i obeyed it and delete the virus as it said. Then i got a popup on my phone stating that i have deleted the samsung lockscreen app out of fear inorder not to cause a malfunction of the phone i decide to restore my backup since i have one before it started the gobe. Unfortunately,maybe my backup is nt complete the recouery hanged and stop then i reboot then am stock on boot screen.i did all possible best toget my phone bk but to no avail.i even restore factory settings clear cache,wipe data and all sort.i tried flashing a muiu custom rom with it still yet no show.i read a post about flashing with boot.img and recovery since then it has gone worst it is no longer going into recovery again.just hanging on samsung boot logo,off, on again then go to samsung boot logo again and again and again. That has been the case for the past one week.please i know i don overdo but plz my oga in the house help me out.not i have even downloaded another collosus kitkgt samsung note 3 rom by remZEJ. Please help me what can i do to recover my phone bk.i no get shingba for another phone now.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-10-2014, 01:57 PM
(18-10-2014, 01:38 PM)shyllon Please help me out. I bought this tecno phantom f7 a+ from a friend.it has collosus kitkat rom of samsung galaxy note 3 by remzej on it. Note: it has no bug whatsoever. So i decided to use cwm to backup. Then one day i installed this 360 antivirus on it. It asked me to scan of which i did being a new app just to test its ability. It told me that it has found one virus or whatso that i should delete it but my instinct never allowed me to delete.i kept it that way.anytime i scan my phone it brings this message until one fateful day that curiousity kills my cat.i obeyed it and delete the virus as it said. Then i got a popup on my phone stating that i have deleted the samsung lockscreen app out of fear inorder not to cause a malfunction of the phone i decide to restore my backup since i have one before it started the gobe. Unfortunately,maybe my backup is nt complete the recouery hanged and stop then i reboot then am stock on boot screen.i did all possible best toget my phone bk but to no avail.i even restore factory settings clear cache,wipe data and all sort.i tried flashing a muiu custom rom with it still yet no show.i read a post about flashing with boot.img and recovery since then it has gone worst it is no longer going into recovery again.just hanging on samsung boot logo,off, on again then go to samsung boot logo again and again and again. That has been the case for the past one week.please i know i don overdo but plz my oga in the house help me out.not i have even downloaded another collosus kitkgt samsung note 3 rom by remZEJ. Please help me what can i do to recover my phone bk.i no get shingba for another phone now.

lets start by checking what you have

1. Connect the memory card to PC (use any means) . open the SD card > Clockworkmod > Backup folder and lets know how many  folders are in the Backup folder and the list of files present in each of them
2. Before attempting to fix the phone, make an MTK backup of the bricked phone (just in case something goes wrong) by booting the phone into factory mode then following this guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html

....waiting...

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
shyllon
shyllon
shyllon
Respected Member
18-10-2014, 02:12 PM
(18-10-2014, 01:57 PM)hovatek
(18-10-2014, 01:38 PM)shyllon Please help me out. I bought this tecno phantom f7 a+ from a friend.it has collosus kitkat rom of samsung galaxy note 3 by remzej on it. Note: it has no bug whatsoever. So i decided to use cwm to backup. Then one day i installed this 360 antivirus on it. It asked me to scan of which i did being a new app just to test its ability. It told me that it has found one virus or whatso that i should delete it but my instinct never allowed me to delete.i kept it that way.anytime i scan my phone it brings this message until one fateful day that curiousity kills my cat.i obeyed it and delete the virus as it said. Then i got a popup on my phone stating that i have deleted the samsung lockscreen app out of fear inorder not to cause a malfunction of the phone i decide to restore my backup since i have one before it started the gobe. Unfortunately,maybe my backup is nt complete the recouery hanged and stop then i reboot then am stock on boot screen.i did all possible best toget my phone bk but to no avail.i even restore factory settings clear cache,wipe data and all sort.i tried flashing a muiu custom rom with it still yet no show.i read a post about flashing with boot.img and recovery since then it has gone worst it is no longer going into recovery again.just hanging on samsung boot logo,off, on again then go to samsung boot logo again and again and again. That has been the case for the past one week.please i know i don overdo but plz my oga in the house help me out.not i have even downloaded another collosus kitkgt samsung note 3 rom by remZEJ. Please help me what can i do to recover my phone bk.i no get shingba for another phone now.

lets start by checking what you have

1. Connect the memory card to PC (use any means) . open the SD card > Clockworkmod > Backup folder and lets know how many  folders are in the Backup folder and the list of files present in each of them
2. Before attempting to fix the phone, make an MTK backup of the bricked phone (just in case something goes wrong) by booting the phone into factory mode then following this guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html

....waiting...

i already deleted it since i think it was a corrupted backup
shyllon
shyllon
shyllon
Respected Member
18-10-2014, 02:14 PM
And please how do i boot into factory mode. Cos power button and volume + or - is nt working again.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-10-2014, 04:04 PM

(18-10-2014, 02:14 PM)shyllon And please how do i boot into factory mode. Cos power button and volume + or - is nt working again.
since factory mode is no longer available and you've deleted the CWM backup, we'll have to proceed. Now, download Tecno Phantom A+  MTK backup @  http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html (you've already been granted download permission) . you'll be flashing the System.img ALONE for now using SP Flash tool @  http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html  . standing by for you to finish downloading
This post was last modified: 18-10-2014, 04:11 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
shyllon
shyllon
shyllon
Respected Member
19-10-2014, 03:04 AM
I have downloaded the three files. I mean a+ mtk backup,sp flashtools and vcom driver.what next sir
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-10-2014, 09:54 AM
(19-10-2014, 03:04 AM)shyllon I have downloaded the three files. I mean a+ mtk backup,sp flashtools and vcom driver.what next sir

Install Vcom drivers using this guide @  http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

Note!
shyllon
shyllon
shyllon
Respected Member
19-10-2014, 01:56 PM
I have done that
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-10-2014, 02:06 PM
(19-10-2014, 01:56 PM)shyllon I have done that
now, flash only system.img (Android) to the phone using this guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html . ensure you untick all others
This post was last modified: 02-12-2014, 07:07 PM by hovatek.

Note!
shyllon
shyllon
shyllon
Respected Member
19-10-2014, 02:23 PM

But please can i flash off everything i dont need the old data again.and where would i paste the mtk backup.
Pages (7): 1 2 3 4 57 Next