Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Flashing UMI X2 with SP Flash tool
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Flashing UMI X2 with SP Flash tool

Flashing UMI X2 with SP Flash tool

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
slasanka@gmail.com
slasanka@gmail.com
slasanka@gmail.com
21-11-2014, 07:24 PM

[/quote]
your version 5 is crashing so you best use version 3. try flashing without battery inside the phone.
consider holding volume increase before connecting the phone to PC for flashing.
also, try
volume decrease
volume increase + power
volume decrease + power
[/quote]

But my device won't detect by PC if connect without battery .

* how do i connect my device without batter.( coz without battery nothing show up in device manager )
* is there any settings need to be change in SP flash tool v3 if i want to flash without battery.

* I don't know how to perform below steps can u give me please quick tut how to perform it.

( consider holding volume increase before connecting the phone to PC for flashing.
also, try
volume decrease
volume increase + power
volume decrease + power )
This post was last modified: 21-11-2014, 07:28 PM by slasanka@gmail.com.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-11-2014, 09:54 PM
of course it'll detect your phone when you try flashing without battery. after you click download, remove the battery and hold the volume increase button before connecting to PC. 
you can also try volume decrease

see how to use sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
slasanka@gmail.com
slasanka@gmail.com
slasanka@gmail.com
22-11-2014, 02:47 PM
hovat of course it'll detect your phone when you try flashing without battery. after you click download, remove the battery and hold the volume increase button before connecting to PC. 
you can also try volume decrease

see how to use sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

I tried all the thing that u mentioned but my device did not get detected by pc, without battery
please help me.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-11-2014, 03:08 PM
slasanka@gmail.c I tried all the thing that u mentioned but my device did not get detected by pc, without battery
please help me.

use version 3 and try flashing with battery inside. lets know if you get any error

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
slasanka@gmail.com
slasanka@gmail.com
slasanka@gmail.com
24-11-2014, 07:17 PM

[/quote]

use version 3 and try flashing with battery inside. lets know if you get any error
[/quote]

I used sp tool v3 and it same as before. when i start download and then connect my device it will fill red bat for 100% and nothing happen. and no error show up . it would be better show up with error other than nothing happen.

* is there any reasons to stop at the 100% on red bar.
* I also tried with installing all the drivers on the  USB VCOM Driver . see picture below

.png
4.PNG
Size: 22.79 KB / Downloads: 2
This post was last modified: 24-11-2014, 07:35 PM by slasanka@gmail.com. Edit Reason: add some more info
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-11-2014, 11:40 PM
(24-11-2014, 07:17 PM)slasanka@gmail.com I used sp tool v3 and it same as before. when i start download and then connect my device it will fill red bat for 100% and nothing happen. and no error show up . it would be better show up with error other than nothing happen.

* is there any reasons to stop at the 100% on red bar.
* I also tried with installing all the drivers on the  USB VCOM Driver . see picture below

so you're saying it just gets to 100% and stops?

Note!
slasanka@gmail.com
slasanka@gmail.com
slasanka@gmail.com
27-11-2014, 09:36 AM
[/quote]

[/quote]

yes ! see this video and this is how i trying to flash my device and then what happen.

http://youtu.be/NABEAWObO7o
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-11-2014, 10:13 AM

[/quote]

yes ! see this video and this is how i trying to flash my device and then what happen.

http://youtu.be/NABEAWObO7o
[/quote]

the fault might be a slow / faulty PC. have you tried another PC and USB cable?

Note!
slasanka@gmail.com
slasanka@gmail.com
slasanka@gmail.com
29-11-2014, 10:33 AM
hovat the fault might be a slow / faulty PC.  have you tried another PC and USB cable?

yes i tried with 2 other pc , result is same but with same usb cord. i tried on xp , win7 , win8
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-11-2014, 06:48 PM

(29-11-2014, 10:33 AM)slasanka@gmail.com yes i tried with 2 other pc , result is same but with same usb cord. i tried on xp , win7 , win8

try version 5 again. you might have to flash without battery while holding different button combinations

Note!
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next